1. Data collection
to. We collect personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us.
We collect your personal data in several different ways on the Site. Personal data means information that can reasonably be used to identify you personally (such as your name, telephone number, address, and email address). We collect this personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us (for example, when you submit an inquiry or apply for a job online). You can choose not to provide the requested data, but you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Site.
b. We automatically collect data about your browser or device and your use of the Site.
When you access and use the Site, our technology and tools may automatically collect and record certain data (which does not identify you as a person) about your use of the Site (your IP address, browser type, make and model of device used). to view the Site, unique device identifiers, referring web page, pages visited, search terms, and other information related to your use of the Site, browser or device).
We also use various tracking technologies (such as cookies, clear GIFs, and / or pixel tags) to collect data about your use of and access to the Site. Cookies are small pieces of information that the websites you visit, the applications you use, or the advertisements you visit can place on your computer. Cookies by themselves do not tell us anything about who you are. The pixel tags generate a generic notice of a visit to the Site. Pixel tags are used in conjunction with cookies to anonymously track activity on the Site by a particular browser on a particular site.
c. Third parties may also automatically collect data about you.
d. Our “Do Not Track” (DNT) Policy
Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. We currently do not respond to those signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers. For more information on DNT and browser tracking signals, visit http://allaboutdnt.org.
2. Use of collected data
We collect and use the types of data described above to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you with an efficient, meaningful and personalized experience. We can use the data to:
Fulfill our obligations regarding the reason you voluntarily provided the data, for example:
To answer an inquiry, evaluate job applications, etc.
It allows you to participate in certain features of the Site.
Improve the Site or our products, events and services.
Optimize your experience on the Site (for example, troubleshooting technical programs, saving your preferences, etc.
Fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights derived from the agreements between you and us; and For any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data
- How will we use your data
- How do we store your data
- What are your data protection rights
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- What data do we collect
Our Company collects the following data:
- Online CV´s
- Any other data that is needed during the process of our offer.
- Type of Job / Service
- Category of Job / Service
- Name of Company
- Name of Employer
- Any other data that is needed during the process to complete the offer
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Email registration
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- References programs
- Partners Databases
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Apply it for new jobs processes in the future
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products, offers and services.
When Our Company processes your inquiry, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our web site database, and secured computers in our own offices.
Our Company will keep your data for as long as the offer process may take. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by your request, or We´ll keep it automatically for applications on new offers in the future..
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies, Potential Partners databases, Marketing & Advertising Agencies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights and every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or Call us: +52 | (55) 11070790
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of Cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +52 | (55) 11070790
Or write to us at: | Montecito 38, 28th floor, Suite 12 | Nápoles | C.P. 03810 | Ciudad de México, CDMX |
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
This policy was last modified in January 2023
Address: | Montecito 38, 28th floor, Suite 12 | Nápoles | C.P. 03810 | Ciudad de México, CDMX |